4.7 rating on Gartner Peer Insights.
Group-IB wins SBR Technology Excellence 2021 award for Threat Intelligence & Attribution system.
Frost & Sullivan recognized Group-IB as a leader in Digital Risk Protection.
Group-IB is a Singapore-based provider of high-fidelity adversary tracking & threat detection system, best-in-class anti-APT, and online fraud prevention solutions. Group-IB’s technological leadership is built on the company’s 18 years of experience in cybercrime investigations worldwide and 70,000 hours of incident response accumulated in our leading forensic laboratory and 24/7 CERT-GIB. Group-IB is a partner of INTERPOL, Europol, and a cybersecurity solutions provider, recommended by SWIFT and OSCE.
1. Highly skilled international analysts.
2. Platform for business and analysts.
3. Easy access to dashboards and reports.
4. Protection 24/7/365.
1. Identifying and blocking bad bot activity
2. Collecting data on user behavior and environment in web & mobile channels
3. Stop online fraud in real-time
1. Access to unique data sets and a wide range of closed sources
2. Collaboration with experts in various fields
3. Analyze and attribute unknown threats
4. Ready-to-go integration with SIEM, TIPs, and other systems via API/STIX
1. Detection of previously unknown threats.
2. In-depth management of incidents (up to Mutex/Pipes/Registry/Files).
3. Automated correlation of events and alerts.
4. Global proactive threat hunting.
5. Proactive search for anomalies, hidden tunnels, and signs of communications with C&C servers.